Motorhome & Camper Insurance

We know that the campervan enthusiast requires a camper insurance policy which covers such things as Agreed values, Limited mileage, Club member discount, Awning cover and much more.

Camper Insurance

Need to Insure have teamed up with various clubs to offer our range of policies which cover all the main requirements the enthusiast would require.

Policies are underwritten by leading UK insurance companies who can provide low and high mileage policies whichever suits your needs.

We can also provide;

    • Laid up policies –  Cover your camper/motor-home whilst off the road.
    • Agreed Value  – Many insurers will only pay out the ‘market value’ of your camper if you suffer a total loss. An agreed value guarantees you won’t be left short on the payout subject to it being applied to the policy.
    • Left Hand Drive Campers – Acceptable.
    • Imported Campers – Acceptable
    • Modified Campers – We can provide like-for-like cover for your modifications

Motorhome & Camper Insurance – Cover for, Factory or Self Build Conversions please call us with your requirements.

Need to Insure can insure many makes of camper or motor-home please call with your requirements.

Don’t forget to mention you are a Club or Forum member to receive your discount.

Camper Insurance
Need to Insure Insurance Specialists