Buildings and Contents Insurance

Buildings and Contents Insurance combined, or individual buildings or contents cover, whatever type of home you live in you need to make sure you have the right cover in place. Need to Insure can help you with your needs. 

Basically there are two types of cover:

Buildings Insurance covers damage to your property including fixtures and fittings

Contents Insurance covers the interior of your home and your possessions. Personal Belongings cover is available (provided contents cover has been selected) to protect your possessions (clothing, jewellery, photographic equipment etc,) whilst you are away from your home. This cover is normally on a worldwide basis.

Both the two covers above can be purchased individually or as a combined Buildings & Contents Insurance policy

Have you got the right insurance cover in place?

Because Need to Insure are independent brokers, We can offer our clients a vast choice of options for their insurance. We’re not tied to any particular insurer so we can search through various underwriter’s for the best value insurance tailored to your needs.

Contact us for your quote 

Buildings and Contents Insurance
Need to Insure Buildings & Contents Insurance